How does the war in Ukraine impact your business?
The conflict in Ukraine has suddenly changed the business environment for many companies. It can be difficult to assess the real business impact of sudden and dramatic changes. Therefore, companies should discuss internally about the new risk situation, identify new relevant risks, and update existing risk assessments.
Inclus’ Ukraine war risk analysis ensures that relevant risks are identified and allows creating a contingency plan for the company.
- Be prepared in a suddenly changing business environment
- Identify new risks and update existing risk assessments
- Include your personnel and other stakeholders in the risk assessment
- Determine and assign risk treatment actions
Ukraine war risk analysis – easily implemented
The straightforward and comprehensive risk analysis helps you to identify and assess business risks related to the ongoing Ukraine war. Request a remote presentation by submitting the contact form.
Price: 4500 €
- Inclus risk management tool 3-month limited license
- Ready-made collaborative risk management process
- Risk assessment that is based on an updated risk list (PESTEL & ERM) featuring business risks relevant to the Ukraine war
- Visual and easily shared risk report and task manager for risk treatment actions
- Guided implementation and extensive customer support
- Extended license period: 795 € / month
- Customer-specific customization: Agreed separately. The product and service can be extended to better suit your company’s risk management needs.